About Me


 H E L L O ! My name is Ashley, aka Ashcatz, and I'm a twenty-something-year-old recent college grad living on the wonderful coast of North Carolina. This is a simple lifestyle blog devoted to my many interests. Here, I share my worldly travels, love and faith in Jesus Christ, fun adventures, photographs and stories of daily life, DIY projects and crafts, yummy recipes, current books/movies/music that I recommend, inspiration and food for thought, and my personal style! I hope you enjoy my blog! You can connect with me through instagram (I'm obsessed), pinterest, bloglovin, or by leaving a comment. Hope to hear from you!


Click the pictures below to be redirected to posts about that topic!








Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Thank you, I appreciate your comment!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.