What I Wore: Shiny Giraffe







Layering up today! Shorts + tights are one of my favorite combinations for fall. I got these simple navy shorts - which I can wear with almost anything - for super cheap from a J. Crew outlet in Asheville. I'm also wearing my comfiest cardigan from Forever 21, which I wish I could wear every day because I love it so much. Cardigans are definitely my weakness -- I can never leave a store without buying one. My odd necklace is actually an awkward giraffe broach from a thrift store that I simply put on a chain. I love how unique it is because typically giraffes are not in that strange stance, they're usually tall and long and graceful. Needless to say, I think it's the cutest.


Shirt: Tj Maxx // Cardigan: Forever 21 // Shorts: J. Crew // Tights: Target // Boots: Francesca's // Necklace: Made from a thrifted broach


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

11 Responses to What I Wore: Shiny Giraffe

  1. I LOVE that Cardigan. I am so happy the cold has finally come so I can wear sweaters, boots and leggings every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this giraffe pendant is super adorable!
    And what would we do without cozy knit cardigans?!:)

    Oly
    http://www.tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute necklace :) I love it and the whole look. You look a lot like an Ashley I used to work with, the resemblance is striking. Please stop by sometime. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who takes these photos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit and the necklace is awesome!

    Thank you for joining Passion4Fashion LinkUp where I am co-hosting with Rachel.
    Angele
    Following you on bloglovin - I'd be thrilled if you could follow me back:) https://www.bloglovin.com/theeuropeanmalteser

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog posts and your style. This is why I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The nomination enables bloggers interact with other upcoming bloggers. Please check my blog for details if you accept the nomination. :)

    http://allgirlnetwork.blogspot.in/2014/11/the-liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking stunning, adore that backdrop too! Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate your comment!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.