What I Wore: A Touch of Floral and Lace






Is it crazy to wear shorts in winter?! I recently bought these adorable shorts at Forever 21 on clearance though and just had to wear them immediately. Anything with floral or lace I fall in love with -- so these are my new favorite shorts. I love how feminine they are! I paired them with a coral shirt of the same color and my fun mint oxfords. Unfortunately it was a rainy day so I had to take my pictures inside, awful lighting and all.


Shirt: Thrifted // Cardigan: Kohl's // Shorts: Forever 21 // Tights: Target // Shoes: Target // Necklace: Gift

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to What I Wore: A Touch of Floral and Lace

Thank you, I appreciate your comment!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.