Currently {Volume: 2}



Happy October! This is the absolute best month out of the entire year and I am so excited for it to finally be autumn. Currently, I am...

Smelling... the red velvet cake my mom made me for my 21st birthday. I brought the leftovers back with me to college and, with the help of my roommates, it is slowly being eaten day by day. Why do cakes take forever to completely eat!?

Loving... my eno hammock. Spending almost $100 on it a few months ago made me cringe (I'm a broke college student) but it has been so worth the cost. I take this baby with me everywhere and love spending my afternoons hanging underneath the trees listening to music and reading a good book. It's also a great excuse to explore all the nooks and crannies of Wilmington - I've been going to a lot of new places and hammocking there either alone or with friends. So relaxing!

Planning... a trip to Busch Gardens in Virginia with my mom and best friend Sarah! I am SO EXCITED for this because roller coasters are my favorite, Halloween is my favorite, the two people I'm going with are my favorite, and it's during my favorite month! During the day we'll be riding all the rides and then at night it's Howl-O-Scream, the scary fun Halloween event which features tons of haunted houses. We're going in 2 weeks, during my fall break -- eeeee!

Baking... Greek yogurt pancakes. Okay, so I know it's not technically "baking," but seriously, I am obsessed with cooking pancakes using Greek yogurt now. It gives them a totally different texture/taste and is also healthy! (Up until I drown them in syrup that is). I'll post a recipe soon!

Celebrating... my friend Liz's wedding! She graduated from college this past May and is now getting married on Saturday. I am so thrilled for her and have been waiting for this day for months! Liz was such a wonderful friend and Christian influence to me during my first two years of college and it was so sad watching her leave and move back home. So I am really excited to finally see her (and her fiance Alex) again this weekend.

Linking up with Jenna and Anne!


Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Currently {Volume: 2}

  1. Red velvet cake is one of my favorite desserts! Happy birthday!!
    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate your comment!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.