Sounds for the Soul {Volume: 1}

I am a lover of music. I'm passionate about my favorite bands, absolutely love going to concerts, enjoy discovering new albums to listen to, and like talking about & sharing music with others. I've been really into folk and indie rock for awhile. Here are some tunes that I'm listening to:


What kind of music are you a fan of? Know any similar bands to the ones above that you'd like to share? I'd love to hear about them!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Sounds for the Soul {Volume: 1}

  1. my husband LOVES the head and the heart. and therefore I must love them too because he plays them all the time. I have very simple taste in Music I like anything and everything but my life is mostly made up of guilty pleasure/car ride music. Like Taylor Swift and Country Music haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Haha I love guilty pleasure music, and I jam to Taylor Swift as well!

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate your comment!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.