Snapshots // 3


1 // My 21st birthday was on September 29 and three of my sweet friends had a little surprise party for me complete with birthday hats, cookies and ice cream, balloons, and crazy cat presents. It was a wonderful, thoughtful gift. I appreciate my amazing friends here at college so much!

2 // My beautiful friend Liz got married on Saturday!! Her wedding was absolutely gorgeous at a pretty outdoor venue in Greensboro. The ceremony was so loving and God-centered; I hope to one day have a ceremony and relationship like hers. The bridesmaids did a funny, sweet dance to T-Swift's "Shake It Off," we ate a yummy meal of rice and chicken, and sent the happy couple off with bubbles and glow sticks.

3 // I explored a new area in Wilmington and now have a new favorite park to eno and study at! I've also been taking my outfit photo posts here.

4 // Last Thursday some friends and I went to a club and had so much fun dancing late into the night. Besides the creepy guys there, I had a good time and it was also awesome not getting an X on my hand for the first time ever! Yay for being 21.

Follow me @ashcatz to see more photos on Instagram.
This sums up my past week through pictures!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Thank you, I appreciate your comment!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.