Snapshots // 4



1 // My friends and I chalked on campus to promote Overflow, a weekly college ministry at our church. Overflow has helped me grow so much in my walk with God and is always one of the highlights of my week. It has definitely been one of the absolute best things to happen to me at college!

2 // Last week I woke up before the world did and went to see the sunrise on the beach. It was such a beautiful moment that a photograph can't even capture, and I really hope to do it again sometime.

3 // Last weekend was my fall break and I had a wonderful time up in Virginia with my mom and best friend Sarah at Busch Gardens! During the day we rode in the front for all the roller coasters, ate crepes, and thankfully only got rained on for a little bit. But once night time came around, so did Howl-O-Scream. We had SO much fun running through the haunted houses, being chased by crazy guys with chainsaws, and looking at all the elaborate decorations throughout the amusement park. I definitely recommend going and checking it out!

4 // This afternoon I went to a huge pumpkin patch in Wilmington and picked out 2 cute little pumpkins to paint, as well as a bigger one to carve with my small group on Monday. I am not a fan at all of pumpkin flavored food/drinks; however, I love actual pumpkins. They're a necessity for this time of year, and painting them is the best!

Follow me @ashcatz to see more photos on Instagram.
This sums up my past week through pictures!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Thank you, I appreciate your comment!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.