What I Wore: Summer Into Fall Maxi









Next week is gonna be the last few days of October (what?!) yet it's still seventy degrees here in Wilmington! I am so desperate for the cool, autumn weather to hit already, but then again I am still loving these beautiful beach days. Maxi skirts are wonderful because they can be worn in both the summer and the fall. I threw on one of my favorite scarves (a birthday gift from my roommates last year) that has a cute owl print, and paired it with some combat boots. The sunset was super bright so I am featuring my new sunglasses from Urban Outfitters as well. They're a little big for my face but I still love them! What do you like to wear with maxi skirts?


Shirt: Old Navy // Skirt: Target // Boots: Francesca's // Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters // Scarf: gift


Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to What I Wore: Summer Into Fall Maxi

  1. so jealous that you're still enjoying 70 degree weather! this is a lovely outfit -- what a cute pattern on that scarf!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos! And this look is fab - the scarf is such a nice touch :)

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :) xoxo

    Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Abby! I like your site -- I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin! Thanks girl.

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate your comment!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.