What I Wore: Daisies








I recently ordered this adorable daisy dress online from Urban Outfitters and after getting used to the shortness of it, I instantly fell in love. This outfit just makes me feel so happy! This season, my style obsession is knee-high socks and I have scoured the internet and stores searching for the perfect pair of black socks. Finally, I discovered these awesome ones from ModCloth and am so thrilled that I bought them. They stay up above my knee (so I thankfully don't have to constantly tug them) and are the perfect thickness for autumn/winter. I'm also wearing my new lace boots that were a birthday present I picked out from Forever 21. I'm a sucker for anything with lace so once I saw these, I knew I had to get them. The weather here in North Carolina is still ridiculously hot so about five minutes into taking photos I discarded my cardigan -- it's October yet it's still 80 degrees!


Dress: Urban Outfitters // Cardigan: thrifted // Socks: ModCloth // Earrings: handmade gift // Shoes: Forever 21

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to What I Wore: Daisies

Thank you, I appreciate your comment!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.