DIY: Photograph Phone Case


I love personalized phone cases. For the past two years I've been using a clear hard-backed case for my iPhone 4 and continuously swap out different pictures that I print out for my cover. I decided to share my DIY since this is such an easy, cheap, and cute thing to do. Hopefully it will inspire you to make your own!

You will need:
  • Scissors
  • Pencil
  • Clear phone case (I used this one that is only 2 bucks -- the bumper used to be a pretty mint color but it's now faded/dirty). Be sure to get the right size for your particular phone.
  • Printed out photograph. (If using an iPhone 4 case, the photo should measure roughly 5 inches x 3 inches. If using another type of phone case, I suggest opening up a Word document, pasting your photo, and re-sizing it to scale with your phone).



Once you have all of your materials gathered, cut out the photograph. In the picture above, I had printed out two photos because I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use from my recent trip to Thailand!


As you'll see, the photo is slightly larger than the phone case. I find this helpful because then you can simply trace around the phone case with a pencil to get an accurate sized picture.


Then all you do is cut around the tracing to make it fit perfectly inside the case! And don't forget to cut out the little oval for your camera/flash on the phone. (Sorry for the blurry picture below, my camera refused to focus). 


Place the photograph inside the clear phone case and then snap it onto your phone and you're done!


I hope this DIY was helpful and fun! I change out my photograph all the time and it only takes about ten minutes to do - such a quick and easy way to personalize your phone. Have a lovely day!


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Thank you, I appreciate your comment!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.